08 February 2012

Recently Published Poetry

I was recently published on Yahoo Voices. I am a Yahoo Contributor. Please feel free to check out the links to my work. I only ask that you do not take it and claim it as your own. 

I know that may anger my readers, but... There are people out there low enough to do that to those of us who worked hard to create the piece. When you post your work online, it is best to be careful where you post it. I am not trying to deter you from publishing online. I just want you to be careful because you put everything you had into your work of art, whether it be a poem, short story, or novel.

Here are the links to my profile and published content.


Yahoo Contributor Profile 

Winter Has Cometh 

Angels in the Midst 

I hope you enjoy reading my poems as much as I loved writing them.


Until next time...

Happy Writing!

0 comments:

 
;