06 November 2012

A thank-you to all my blog readers.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take this time to thank you - my readers. I enjoy seeing how many visits I get. Thank you for reading my blog and for your "behind the scenes" support.

However, I notice that My Writing Life is being read, but there are no comments on the entries. Don't be shy! You are most welcome to comment on any of my posts. You can tell me you hate or love the entry, respond by telling me your writing hopes and dreams, or just to say hello. 

I chose to make this blog as a way to let others join me on my writing journey. I know that a writer's life is lonely and it can be downright stressful at times. It's part of the writer's path. There are those of us who want to write but don't think they can. Some just wish they had a companion on their journey. This can be for support, to re-light the flame that made the desire to write so strong, and other things of that nature.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Until next time...

Happy Writing!

0 comments:

 
;