10 November 2012

Catching up on my blogging

Hello my beloved readers. How have you been since you last visited me and my blog? I hope all are doing well.

I have not written here for about four days. I have a good explanation. I promise.

For the past few days, I have been focusing on getting Orientation modules and aptitude tests done before November 19, 2012. This is when my class starts at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh-Online Division. I will be working on an Associate's of Science in Photography degree.

My NaNo writing has come to a temporary halt. I have a lot of catching up to do on it. I have plenty of time though.

I will keep blogging regularly. If I miss a few days, please forgive me. My education is important to me.

Until next time...

Happy Writing!

1 comments:

Cathy Biggerstaff said...

I personally prefer a blog that is written like the person is talking to me. That's the way I write mine. Blessings!

 
;