28 October 2012

Prompt 28: Free-writing 8

I went to the bookstore the other day and just has to get a magazine. It was a Writer's Digest magazine.

The magazine is Writer's Workbook by Writer's Digest Yearbook. I love the special issues that Writer's Digest puts out ever so often. They are usually a compilation of various articles written for Writer's Digest magazine. I miss their journaling magazine. I was only able to get one issue before I found out it was no longer available in bookstores or anything. I wish they would bring it back.

Writer's Digest is my number one choice for magazines about writing. I have read this magazine since I was in high school ages ago. I was cleaning my basement and found some of my older issues. I will have to reread through all of them. It is one of the best magazines out there on writing. 

I also recommend buying the Writer's Market books. Some include 2013 Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market, 2013 Guide to Literary Agents, and 2013 Writer's Market Deluxe Edition to name just a few of the books they offer. These books have articles, listings to agencies, and even available writing contests.

Until next time...

Happy Writing!

0 comments:

 
;